- Who is Sysmex ?
- Nieuws & Evenementen
- In-Vitro Diagnostiek
- Life Science
- Industry & Research
- Laboratorium voorzieningen
- Milieu & Veiligheid
Select your local website
- Gold standard stability-indicating technique requiring minimal assay development
- Direct and label-free measurement of biomolecular native-state stability in solution
- Measurement of very tight binding constants, up to 1020 M-1
- Manual system with pipette and cleaning device
The MicroCal PEAQ-DSC system provides highly sensitive, easy-to-use microcalorimetry that helps reduce the time and cost associated with stability testing and comparability analysis. The MicroCal PEAQ-DSC is a manual instrument with a cleaning device, which can be upgraded to an automated version upon request.
The high-sensitivity MicroCal PEAQ-DSC system features automated data analysis to support the generation of high integrity thermal stability data and deliver compliance with regulatory requirements, whilst allowing easy integration into existing data handling and transfer systems. Unattended operation of the instrument after sample loading frees operator time. This complete system requires no additional accessories, reagents or consumables.