- Who is Sysmex ?
- Nieuws & Evenementen
- In-Vitro Diagnostiek
- Life Science
- Industry & Research
- Laboratorium voorzieningen
- Milieu & Veiligheid
Select your local website
Malvern Zetasizer Pro
Advance with confidence
- NIBS optics for versatile, high sensitivity, particle and molecular size measurements
- Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) measures particle and molecule size, from 0.6 nm – 10 µm
- M3-PALS with Constant Current Mode for zeta potential and electrophoretic mobility measurements
- ZS Xplorer software suite for simple and flexible method set-up and data analysis
The Zetasizer Pro is a robust and versatile system for the measurement of particle and molecular size and electrophoretic mobility and zeta potential of nanoparticles. It enables size measurements to be performed up to three times quicker, compared to previous models, accelerating sample throughput and freeing up operator and system time for other tasks.
Even novice users will produce the highest-quality measurements, thanks to the intuitive interface and the deep learning empowered data quality advice system that highlights issues and provides advice on how to overcome them.