- Who is Sysmex ?
- Nieuws & Evenementen
- In-Vitro Diagnostiek
- Life Science
- Industry & Research
- Laboratorium voorzieningen
- Milieu & Veiligheid
- Training courses
- Knowledge Centre
- Beveiligde documenten
Select your local website
Every day nearly 700 women are diagnosed with a gynaecological malignancy in Europe.1 Thanks to national screening programmes and regular check-ups, these cancers are often detected at an early stage.2-4 Current clinical trends are moving toward less invasive surgical approaches in these patients which, combined with precision diagnostics, are leading to a great improvement in patient prognosis and quality of life.5-7
Sysmex supports innovation in healthcare with cutting-edge solutions.
- By implementing the sentinel lymph node biopsy concept, patients can avoid unnecessary lymphadenectomies and related morbidities.
- You no longer need radioactive markers to detect sentinel lymph nodes as the Sentimag®/Magtrace® system detects them magnetically.
- Patients could benefit from fast and accurate assessment of lymph nodes already during surgery.
- Ferlay J et al. (2018): Cancer incidence and mortality patterns in Europe: Estimates for 40 countries and 25 major cancers in 2018. Eur J Cancer. 103:356-387.
- Vu M et al. (2018): Cervical cancer worldwide. Curr Probl Cancer. pii: S0147-0272(18)30134-X.
- Ogilvie G et al. (2017): Optimizing secondary prevention of cervical cancer: Recent advances and future challenges. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 138 Suppl 1:15-19.
- Braun M et al. (2016): Diagnosis and Management of Endometrial Cancer. Am Fam Physician. 93(6):468-74.
- Shisler R et al. (2018): Life after endometrial cancer: A systematic review of patient-reported outcomes. Gynecol Oncol. 148(2):403-413.
- Frost JA et al. (2017): Lymphadenectomy for the management of endometrial cancer. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 10:CD007585.
- Zigras T et al. (2017): Early Cervical Cancer: Current Dilemmas of Staging and Surgery. Curr Oncol Rep. 19(8):51.