- Who is Sysmex ?
- Quality and Sustainability
- News & Events
- In-Vitro Diagnostics
- Life Science
- Industry & Research
- Laboratory Equipment
- Environment & Safety
Select your local website
This privacy statement concerns the personal customer data collected by Sysmex Nederland B.V. and Sysmex Belgium N.V. with their registered office in:
Sysmex Nederland B.V.
Sysmex Belgium N.V
Personal data we process
Sysmex Nederland B.V. & Sysmex Belgium N.V. process your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide the data to us yourself. The following is an overview of the personal data we process:
- Academic title, position, function
- First and last name
- Address details of the organisation
- Telephone number of the organisation or department
- E-mail address
See Online privacy statement
Special and/or sensitive personal data we process
Sysmex Nederland B.V. & Sysmex Belgium N.V. do not process special and/or sensitive personal information, such as race, ethnic background, political preferences, religion, health, sexuality, etc.
The purpose for which and the basis on which we process personal data
Sysmex Nederland B.V. & Sysmex Belgium N.V. process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process payments
- To send out our newsletter and/or promotional materials
- To call or e-mail you if this is necessary for us to provide our services
- To inform you about changes in our services or products
- To offer you the opportunity to create an account via MySysmex and Sysmex Academy Online
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Sysmex Nederland B.V. & Sysmex Belgium N.V. analyse your behaviour, not your personal data, on the website in order to improve the website and to offer products and services in line with your preferences.
- Sysmex Nederland B.V. & Sysmex Belgium N.V. also process personal data if we are required to do so by law, such as data we need to file our taxes, for example.
How long we retain personal data
Sysmex Nederland B.V. & Sysmex Belgium N.V. do not keep your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary for the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the statutory retention periods or regulations.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Sysmex Nederland B.V. & Sysmex Belgium N.V. share data with third parties only if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal requirement.
Cookies or similar techniques we use à Online privacy statement
Inspecting, changing or erasing data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or erase your data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Sysmex Nederland B.V. & Sysmex Belgium N.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have concerning you in a computer file to you or to another organisation specified by you. Please send requests to inspect, rectify, erase or transfer your personal data or requests to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data email@example.com . We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks. Sysmex Nederland B.V. & Sysmex Belgium N.V. would also like to point out that you have the option of filing a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we keep personal data secure
Sysmex Nederland B.V. & Sysmex Belgium N.V. take the protection of your data seriously and they take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted publication and unauthorised changes. Nevertheless, if you think that your data are not secure or that there are signs of abuse, please contact our customer service or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .