- Who is Sysmex ?
- Nieuws & Evenementen
- In-Vitro Diagnostiek
- Life Science
- Industry & Research
- Laboratorium voorzieningen
- Milieu & Veiligheid
Select your local website
- SMART Freeze-Dryer Technology helps automate and shorten the development of freeze-drying cycles
- Delivers product information that has previously been unavailable during a cycle - dried layer resistance, heat flow and mass transfer
- Configured with superior instrumentation for complete process information - isolation valve, capacitance manometers, Pirani gauge, 16 thermocouples, Allen Bradley PLC
- Delivers increased process information such as how different freezing protocols impact cake resistance
- More easily transfer cycles to larger systems
The LyoStar3 is designed to meet the needs of R&D professionals. Our freeze drying equipment is used for applications ranging from process development for scale-up to product processing for stability studies to formulations work. Models are available in stoppering and bulk configurations.
The LyoStar is an R&D and process development freeze-dryer that provides unmatched process accuracy, reliability and unique ease-of-use features. The LyoStar features RTD-controlled shelf temperature accuracy of +/- 0.5°C or better and vacuum control within 0.1% of set-point. Its robust 5.5 hp cascade refrigeration system enables shelf pull down from ambient to –40°C in less than 25 minutes, and the ultra-reliable scroll compressors feature just 3 moving parts.