- Who is Sysmex ?
- Nieuws & Evenementen
- In-Vitro Diagnostiek
- Life Science
- Industry & Research
- Laboratorium voorzieningen
- Milieu & Veiligheid
Select your local website
- Backlight feature
- SUS316L Sample stage with titanium electrode
- Measuring range: 0,00 ~ 10,0% (g/100g)
- Accuracy: ± 0,05% (for salt concentration of 0,00 to 1,00%)
- for quality control in the production of many foods including soups, pickling juice, any kind of sauce, peanut butter, and salinity testing of milk, mayonnaise and ketchup
The digital salt-meter, ES-421 employs a funnel-shaped sensor section (conductivity), which measures the salt % of a sample (dilute solution of soy sauce, ketchup, mayonnaise, Worcester sauce, squeezed juice of pickles, etc.) very small sample needed (1,0ml approx. is enough for measurement).