- Who is Sysmex ?
- Qualité et Développement Durable
- Nouvelles et événements
- Diagnostic In Vitro
- Life Science
- Industry & Research
- Équipement de laboratoire
- Environnement & Sécurité
Select your local website
VirTis Ultra Pilot
- Easy scale up from the Ultra to full production
- Narrow configuration for limited lab space
- 316 SS shelf design with 316SS stoppering ram (optional)
- Accommodate a wide array of products with shelf temperatures to -70°C and condensers to -85°C
- Clean room configurations available
The Ultra Pilot Lyophilizer is a suitable for pilot scale work as well as small production runs. Shelf temperatures as low as -70°C and condenser temperatures to -85°C supports a wide range of applications. Available in bulk or stoppering configurations and with up to 15 shelves. Each system is available with a selection of control formats and temperature and vacuum sensors. Condenser capacities of 25, 35 or 50 liters allows you to select a high shelf surface to condenser surface ratio. This is most suitable when your application calls for freeze drying products that require a very large amount of shelf area but contain less solvent such as many diagnostic kits and tissue banking applications. The 50 liter condenser provides a high through put capacity at the condenser for other high solvent volume products.
The Ultra is offered in such a way as to allow you to configure a freeze dryer to meet your own particular application requirements.